worldwide in Chinese
[ 'wɜ:ldwaid, -'waid ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "worldwide"Synonyms of "worldwide""worldwide" in a sentence"worldwide" meaning
- Today the denomination is worldwide .
- The wine is in high repute worldwide .
- Today we are committed to a worldwide struggle .
- Today's streamlined foreign exchange markets are truly worldwide .
- The impact of modern technology on the biosphere is evident worldwide .
- It would take a worldwide crisis to make food unobtainable from any source .
- Worldwide english broadcasters were on hand to describe the event as it happened .
- The worldwide loss of momentum in improving living conditions is not encouraging .
- Brucellosis is a worldwide problem of both public health and economic importance .
- There is increasing worldwide adoption of the same name for each therapeutic substance .
- of worldwide scope or applicability; "an issue of cosmopolitan import"; "the shrewdest political and ecumenical comment of our time"- Christopher Morley; "universal experience"
Synonyms: cosmopolitan, ecumenical, oecumenical, general, universal, world-wide,
- spanning or extending throughout the entire world; "worldwide distribution"; "a worldwide epidemic"
- involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope; "global war"; "global monetary policy"; "neither national nor continental but planetary"; "a world crisis"; "of worldwide significance"
Synonyms: global, planetary, world, world-wide,
"worldwide gravitimeter" in Chinese, "worldwide shared" in Chinese, "worldwide production" in Chinese, "concern worldwide" in Chinese, "lowe worldwide" in Chinese, "conservatism worldwide" in Chinese, "allianz worldwide" in Chinese, "worldwide learning" in Chinese, "worldwide traffic" in Chinese, "worldview international foundation" in Chinese, "worldwatch i titute" in Chinese, "worldwatch institute" in Chinese, "worldwatchi titute" in Chinese, "worldweatherwatch（www）" in Chinese, "worldwide allocation" in Chinese, "worldwide boxing manager" in Chinese, "worldwide channels" in Chinese, "worldwide church of god" in Chinese,