planetary in Chinese
[ 'plænitri ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "planetary"Synonyms of "planetary""planetary" in a sentence"planetary" meaning
- Rather, we infer that planetary systems must be quite common .
- Planetary perturbations make the earth's orbit about the sun irregular .
- These bands must introduce longitudinal asymmetry in the planetary albedo .
- It is reasonable to suppose that other stars are also attended by planetary system .
- New discoveries about uranus excited planetary astronomers in 1977 .
- The sciences of planetary geology have benefited tremendously from these new finds .
- Many objections can be raised to this picture of planetary nebula formation .
- During the early stages of planetary evolution they served to sweep the solar system .
- Travel to the planetary systems of other stars is a much more formidable undertaking .
- Very accurate predictions of planetary orbits require corrections to the central-field approximation .
- of or relating to or resembling the physical or orbital characteristics of a planet or the planets; "planetary motion"; "planetary year"
- of or relating to or characteristic of the planet Earth or its inhabitants; "planetary rumblings and eructations"- L.C.Eiseley ; "the planetary tilt"; "this terrestrial ball"
Synonyms: terrestrial, Adjective
- involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope; "global war"; "global monetary policy"; "neither national nor continental but planetary"; "a world crisis"; "of worldwide significance"
Synonyms: global, world, worldwide, world-wide,
- having no fixed course; "an erratic comet"; "his life followed a wandering course"; "a planetary vagabond"
Synonyms: erratic, wandering,