world-wide in Chinese
- The money came from world-wide contribution .
- A world-wide view of the iron and steel industry does not give a picture of an industry in recession .
- This means that, so far as the military functions of the state are concerned, there will be only one state, which will be world-wide .
- Recognizing the pressing need to slow and reverse the world-wide arms race, the genernal assembly in 1969 proclaimed the 1970s as a disarmament decade .
- of worldwide scope or applicability; "an issue of cosmopolitan import"; "the shrewdest political and ecumenical comment of our time"- Christopher Morley; "universal experience"
Synonyms: cosmopolitan, ecumenical, oecumenical, general, universal, worldwide,
- spanning or extending throughout the entire world; "worldwide distribution"; "a worldwide epidemic"
- involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope; "global war"; "global monetary policy"; "neither national nor continental but planetary"; "a world crisis"; "of worldwide significance"
Synonyms: global, planetary, world, worldwide,
"world-touring liner" in Chinese, "world-transcending wisdom" in Chinese, "world-weariness" in Chinese, "world-weary" in Chinese, "world-web-resourcesociology" in Chinese, "world-wide air transport conference" in Chinese, "world-wide circular letter of credit" in Chinese, "world-wide communication" in Chinese, "world-wide disturbance" in Chinese,