global in Chinese
[ 'gləubəl ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "global"Synonyms of "global"Use "global" in a sentence
- We were thus the key to global security .
- Air pollution is a global problem .
- Economists are usually interested in global extrema .
- I got obsessed with an idea i called global motors .
- We must now view agriculture in terms of its global impact .
- Let the center of the global coordinates be chosen at the center of the shaft .
- An examination of these global differences in living standards is revealing .
- We shall subsequently obtain some interesting results on global extrema .
- It is a global masking process for any interrupt of level higher than n .
- Char is a global variable which will always hold the source program being scanned .
- involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope; "global war"; "global monetary policy"; "neither national nor continental but planetary"; "a world crisis"; "of worldwide significance"
Synonyms: planetary, world, worldwide, world-wide,
- having the shape of a sphere or ball; "a spherical object"; "nearly orbicular in shape"; "little globular houses like mud-wasp nests"- Zane Grey
Synonyms: ball-shaped, globose, globular, orbicular, spheric, spherical,
"global village" in Chinese, "global tectonics" in Chinese, "global warming" in Chinese, "globa" in Chinese, "globachev" in Chinese, "globaetrotting" in Chinese, "globak migration" in Chinese, "globak symbol" in Chinese, "global injection fraction" in Chinese, "global 3g g3g" in Chinese, "global 500" in Chinese, "global a e ment variable" in Chinese,