automobile in Chinese
How to pronounce "automobile"Synonyms of "automobile""automobile" in a sentence"automobile" meaning
- The parts of an automobile are standardized .
- This new road is practicable for automobiles .
- I will send my automobile to get you .
- He was inexpert in driving an automobile .
- He never ran barking after wagons or automobiles .
- The automobile was demolished in a collision with the train .
- The automobiles in the distance seem tiny and alive .
- An automobile was formerly called a horseless carriage .
- My father had a narrow squeak in the automobile accident .
- His son was killed in an automobile crash a few days before .
"automnesia" in Chinese, "automobil body press" in Chinese, "automobil putty" in Chinese, "automobil-industrie" in Chinese, "automobilbau" in Chinese, "automobile ; motor car" in Chinese, "automobile acquisition tax" in Chinese, "automobile and recreational vehicles" in Chinese, "automobile antenna" in Chinese,