car in Chinese
[ kɑ: ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "car"Synonyms of "car""car" in a sentence"car" meaning
- When can you take delivery of the car ?
- I already knew about the lousy cars .
- Inertia carried the car to the pavement .
- We left the car and walked for a little .
- When a car is out of gear it cannot run .
- My new car really runs away with the petrol .
- I am thinking of investing in a new car .
- Cars were inching, bonnet to tail .
- The brakes locked , causing the car to skid .
- How much will you give me for my old car ?
- a conveyance for passengers or freight on a cable railway; "they took a cable car to the top of the mountain"
Synonyms: cable car,
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
Synonyms: auto, automobile, machine, motorcar,
- a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
Synonyms: railcar, railway car, railroad car,
- where passengers ride up and down; "the car was on the top floor"
Synonyms: elevator car,
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
"parlour car" in Chinese, "dump car" in Chinese, "cable car" in Chinese, "platform car" in Chinese, "aerial car" in Chinese, "baggage car" in Chinese, "vestibule car" in Chinese, "governess car" in Chinese, "buffet car" in Chinese, "caquingora" in Chinese, "caquiza river" in Chinese, "caquka" in Chinese, "caquot" in Chinese, "caq（computer aidied quality）" in Chinese, "car = computer assisted retrieval" in Chinese, "car =central african republic" in Chinese, "car accelerator" in Chinese, "car accident" in Chinese,