machine in Chinese
[ mə'ʃi:n ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "machine"Synonyms of "machine""machine" in a sentence"machine" meaning
past tense: machined past participle: machined plural: machines present participle: machining
- Rick brought his machine over to collins .
- He imports machines from germany and japan .
- We understand these remarkable machines .
- All or part of the machine state is saved .
- Dick's life is tied to machines .
- Tell us how you fixed up the machine .
- This kind of machine performs satisfactorily .
- The machine also sends a "start" impulse .
- The machine rests on a bed of concrete .
- The machine has become rusty from disuse .
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
Synonyms: car, auto, automobile, motorcar,
- any mechanical or electrical device that transmits or modifies energy to perform or assist in the performance of human tasks
- a device for overcoming resistance at one point by applying force at some other point
Synonyms: simple machine,
- a group that controls the activities of a political party; "he was endorsed by the Democratic machine"
Synonyms: political machine,
- an intricate organization that accomplishes its goals efficiently; "the war machine"
- an efficient person; "the boxer was a magnificent fighting machine"
- make by machinery; "The Americans were machining while others still hand-made cars"
- turn, shape, mold, or otherwise finish by machinery