machine in Chinese
[ mə'ʃi:n ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "machine"Synonyms of "machine""machine" in a sentence"machine" meaning
past tense: machined past participle: machined plural: machines present participle: machining
- Rick brought his machine over to collins .
- He imports machines from germany and japan .
- We understand these remarkable machines .
- All or part of the machine state is saved .
- Dick's life is tied to machines .
- Tell us how you fixed up the machine .
- This kind of machine performs satisfactorily .
- The machine also sends a "start" impulse .
- The machine rests on a bed of concrete .
- The machine has become rusty from disuse .
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
Synonyms: car, auto, automobile, motorcar,
- any mechanical or electrical device that transmits or modifies energy to perform or assist in the performance of human tasks
- a device for overcoming resistance at one point by applying force at some other point
Synonyms: simple machine,
- a group that controls the activities of a political party; "he was endorsed by the Democratic machine"
Synonyms: political machine,
- an intricate organization that accomplishes its goals efficiently; "the war machine"
- an efficient person; "the boxer was a magnificent fighting machine"
- make by machinery; "The Americans were machining while others still hand-made cars"
- turn, shape, mold, or otherwise finish by machinery
- "machine" meaning: Noun: machine mu'sheen Any mechanical ...
- "machine" meaning in Japanese: machine n. (1) 機械; 自転車, 自動車, 飛行機; 機械的に働く人. 【動詞＋】 ◆assemble...
- "machine" meaning in Korean: noun, 기계, 기구, 자동차, 비행기, 자전거, 타이프라이터, 인쇄기계 , 기계적으로 일하는 사람, ...
- "machine" meaning in Russian: 1) машина, механизм Ex: adding machine счетная машина; ари...
- "machine" meaning in Arabic: n. آلة, ماكينة, كائن حي, وسيلة أدبية لزيادة التأثير المس...
- "machine" meaning in French: n. machine, ruse, machination; robot, automate, machine;...