auto in Chinese
[ 'ɔ:təu ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "auto"Synonyms of "auto""auto" in a sentence"auto" meaning
past tense: autoed past participle: autoed plural: autos present participle: autoing
- A major record in auto racing fell .
- I was familiar with the history of the auto industry .
- Did the driver come for you in a new big shiny auto ?
- No industry in the world got hit harder than autos .
- Autos jammed gas stations; buses were packed .
- An auto repair manual can tell how to tune up your car .
- Typical composition of the auto exhausts is given in table iv-6 .
- Close down autos and you close down steel and rubber .
- Jerry's background is highly unusual for the auto business .
- The u.s. auto industry has become the main arena for the trade wars .
"auto car" in Chinese, "auto boat" in Chinese, "auto cade" in Chinese, "auto road" in Chinese, "auto court" in Chinese, "auto parts" in Chinese, "autmat" in Chinese, "autmatic measuring device" in Chinese, "autmatic ram pile driver" in Chinese, "autmoatic storage" in Chinese, "autnumber" in Chinese, "auto (de fe" in Chinese, "auto 1xdouble fleece" in Chinese, "auto a wer" in Chinese, "auto abbreviate" in Chinese,