cloud in Chinese
[ klaud ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "cloud"Synonyms of "cloud""cloud" in a sentence"cloud" meaning
past tense: clouded past participle: clouded plural: clouds present participle: clouding
- Rosy evening clouds and lone ducks fly together ...
- I like the idea of the garden and the clouds .
- A waxy cloud or haze appears in the liquid .
- A cloud came over the face of chingachgook .
- The lightning flashed out from the black clouds ..
- Clouds must be given a particular attention .
- The mountains reared their crests into the clouds .
- The moonbeam breaks through rifted clouds .
- Cloud has a dominant influence on radiation .
- The clouds appeared inclined to thunder .
- a group of many things in the air or on the ground; "a swarm of insects obscured the light"; "clouds of blossoms"; "it discharged a cloud of spores"
- a visible mass of water or ice particles suspended at a considerable altitude
- any collection of particles (e.g., smoke or dust) or gases that is visible
- out of touch with reality; "his head was in the clouds"
- suspicion affecting your reputation; "after that mistake he was under a cloud"
- a cause of worry or gloom or trouble; "the only cloud on the horizon was the possibility of dissent by the French"
- make milky or dull; "The chemical clouded the liquid to which it was added"
- colour with streaks or blotches of different shades
Synonyms: mottle, dapple,
- make less clear; "the stroke clouded memories of her youth"
- place under suspicion or cast doubt upon; "sully someone''s reputation"
Synonyms: defile, sully, corrupt, taint,
- make gloomy or depressed; "Their faces were clouded with sadness"
- billow up in the form of a cloud; "The smoke clouded above the houses"
- make less visible or unclear; "The stars are obscured by the clouds"; "the big elm tree obscures our view of the valley"
Synonyms: obscure, befog, becloud, obnubilate, haze over, fog, mist,
- make overcast or cloudy; "Fall weather often overcasts our beaches"
"clouded" in Chinese, "clouding" in Chinese, "cloud drift" in Chinese, "acid cloud" in Chinese, "cloud rack" in Chinese, "sand cloud" in Chinese, "cloud chamber" in Chinese, "asphalt cloud" in Chinese, "cloud seeding" in Chinese, "clouage" in Chinese, "clouaire" in Chinese, "clouard" in Chinese, "clouart" in Chinese, "clouch couplings" in Chinese, "cloud eed," in Chinese, "cloud 9" in Chinese, "cloud absorption" in Chinese, "cloud agate" in Chinese,