mist in Chinese
[ mist ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "mist"Synonyms of "mist"Use "mist" in a sentence
- She saw his face through a mist of tears .
- I seemed to be wrapped in a kind of mist .
- He could see three people through the mist .
- The stars were shining beyond the mist .
- The river was visible through a light mist .
- The hills seemed rolled in a sullen mist .
- When i drink tea , my glasses mist over .
- He heard that through the mist of sleep .
- About two o'clock, the mist cleared away .
- The distant hills were enveloped in clouds and mist .
- a thin fog with condensation near the ground
- become covered with mist; "The windshield misted over"
Synonyms: mist over,
- spray finely or cover with mist
- make less visible or unclear; "The stars are obscured by the clouds"; "the big elm tree obscures our view of the valley"
Synonyms: obscure, befog, becloud, obnubilate, haze over, fog, cloud,
"scotch mist" in Chinese, "acid mist" in Chinese, "missy higgins" in Chinese, "missy misdemeanor elliott" in Chinese, "missy peregrym" in Chinese, "missy schwen" in Chinese, "missy wear" in Chinese, "mist and cloud over xiao-xiang rivers" in Chinese, "mist and clouds in the twilight" in Chinese, "mist and clouds over xiao-xiang" in Chinese, "mist and shadow" in Chinese,