taint in Chinese
[ teint; tent ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "taint"Synonyms of "taint""taint" in a sentence"taint" meaning
past tense: tainted past participle: tainted present participle: tainting
- His character is tainted by self-seeking .
- Meat will readily taint in close weather .
- This disease of money and greed taints other people .
- Such is the taint in us .
- Everything possible should be done to free them from the economic taint .
- Then, slowly, he began to take a terrible joy in his taint .
- If the antibody reacted, the blood was tainted and should be discarded .
- Put a piece of tainted meat in distilled water, and microbes go merrily to work .
- The shop was close and hot, and the atmosphere seemed tainted with the smell of coffins .
- Hitherto barchester had escaped the taint of any extreme rigor of church doctrine .