fog in Chinese
[ fɔg ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "fog"Synonyms of "fog""fog" in a sentence"fog" meaning
past tense: fogged past participle: fogged plural: fogs present participle: fogging
- The fog of terror cleared from her eyes .
- I am quite in a fog as to what you mean .
- The ship came into sight out of the fog .
- He was beginning to feel rather fogged .
- He faced another day of cold fog .
- Or perhaps the summer fog was more general .
- I fell to dwelling upon the romance of the fog .
- A fog had come over the mountains from the sea .
- They could discern me in spite of the fog .
- I walked in a fog of anger toward my desk .
- confusion characterized by lack of clarity
Synonyms: daze, haze,
- droplets of water vapor suspended in the air near the ground
- an atmosphere in which visibility is reduced because of a cloud of some substance
Synonyms: fogginess, murk, murkiness, Verb
- make less visible or unclear; "The stars are obscured by the clouds"; "the big elm tree obscures our view of the valley"
Synonyms: obscure, befog, becloud, obnubilate, haze over, cloud, mist,
"fog alarm" in Chinese, "fog buoy" in Chinese, "fog whistle" in Chinese, "acid fog" in Chinese, "fog signal" in Chinese, "fog bell" in Chinese, "cosmic fog" in Chinese, "fog siren" in Chinese, "fog bank" in Chinese, "fofonkova" in Chinese, "foft spokane" in Chinese, "fofumi furnace" in Chinese, "fof导弹" in Chinese, "fof导弹概论" in Chinese, "fog (or spray) nozzle" in Chinese, "fog 3d" in Chinese, "fog alert system" in Chinese, "fog and dew" in Chinese,