read in Chinese
[ rid ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "read"Synonyms of "read""read" in a sentence"read" meaning
past tense: read past participle: read present participle: reading
- You can read this book in one sitting .
- I told him how i had read in the papers .
- The blacksmith was there reading the notice .
- She can not see to read without her glasses .
- She read a few lines and dropped the volume .
- The book is too difficult for me to read .
- She read out extracts from his letters .
- The reading room can hold a hundred people .
- He reads so fast and understands so well .
- The ticket reads to beijing via shanghai .
- something that is read; "the article was a very good read"
- make sense of a language; "She understands French"; "Can you read Greek?"
Synonyms: understand, interpret, translate,
- be a student of a certain subject; "She is reading for the bar exam"
Synonyms: learn, study, take,
- to hear and understand; "I read you loud and clear!"
- interpret something in a certain way; convey a particular meaning or impression; "I read this address as a satire"; "How should I take this message?"; "You can''t take credit for this!"
- interpret something that is written or printed; "read the advertisement"; "Have you read Salman Rushdie?"
- look at, interpret, and say out loud something that is written or printed; "The King will read the proclamation at noon"
- interpret the significance of, as of palms, tea leaves, intestines, the sky; also of human behavior; "She read the sky and predicted rain"; "I can''t read his strange behavior"; "The fortune teller read his fate in the crystal ball"
- obtain data from magnetic tapes; "This dictionary can be read by the computer"
- indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments; "The thermometer showed thirteen degrees below zero"; "The gauge read `empty''"
Synonyms: register, show, record,
- audition for a stage role by reading parts of a role; "He is auditioning for `Julius Caesar'' at Stratford this year"
- have or contain a certain wording or form; "The passage reads as follows"; "What does the law say?"
"reading" in Chinese, "reader" in Chinese, "reading room" in Chinese, "dream reader" in Chinese, "zero reading" in Chinese, "finger reading" in Chinese, "second reading" in Chinese, "reading notice" in Chinese, "sight reading" in Chinese, "reactor气冷快中子增殖反应堆" in Chinese, "reactro" in Chinese, "reacts violently with water" in Chinese, "reactwity of monomer" in Chinese, "reacylation" in Chinese, "read a book" in Chinese, "read a dream a surname" in Chinese, "read a letter" in Chinese, "read a magazine" in Chinese,