scan in Chinese
[ skæn ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "scan"Synonyms of "scan""scan" in a sentence"scan" meaning
past tense: scanned past participle: scanned present participle: scanning
- Narrowly did we scan our resources .
- Mrs. davidson scanned his face .
- Step scanning is an expedient technique .
- My fingers scan a book in braille .
- The voyagers scanned the shore .
- This line does not scan .
- Powerful searchlights snap on and scan the area .
- He opened his book of statues on the table and scanned the index .
- He turns the bicycle about scanning the hand brakes .
- Scanning in declination may be achieved by tilting the aerial system .
- the act of scanning; systematic examination of a prescribed region; "he made a thorough scan of the beach with his binoculars"
- an image produced by scanning; "he analyzed the brain scan"; "you could see the tumor in the CAT scan"
Synonyms: CAT scan, Verb
- obtain data from magnetic tapes; "This dictionary can be read by the computer"
- read metrically; "scan verses"
- make a wide, sweeping search of; "The beams scanned the night sky"
- move a light beam over; in electronics, to reproduce an image
- examine hastily; "She scanned the newspaper headlines while waiting for the taxi"
Synonyms: skim, rake, glance over, run down,
- examine minutely or intensely; "the surgeon scanned the X-ray"
- conform to a metrical pattern
"scanning" in Chinese, "scanning yoke" in Chinese, "scanning element" in Chinese, "orthodox scanning" in Chinese, "sector scan" in Chinese, "scanning disk" in Chinese, "scanning agent" in Chinese, "scanning line" in Chinese, "virus scan" in Chinese, "scamponi" in Chinese, "scamporlino" in Chinese, "scampton" in Chinese, "scamuffa" in Chinese, "scamuzzi" in Chinese, "scan abort" in Chinese, "scan abort subsystem" in Chinese, "scan access" in Chinese, "scan address" in Chinese,