say in Chinese
[ sei ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "say"Synonyms of "say""say" in a sentence"say" meaning
past tense: said past participle: said present participle: saying
- "i think it's lousy," my father said .
- Nothing we say penetrates his thick skull !
- Say it to his face , not behind his back ..
- "it's hard work," said richard .
- The book does not say where he was born .
- He did not even bother to say thank you .
- She said she collected her wits somehow .
- You have nothing to say to each other .
- Do not trust him , no matter what he says .
- "i fooled my family", she said .
- the chance to speak; "let him have his say"
- give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority; "I said to him to go home"; "She ordered him to do the shopping"; "The mother told the child to get dressed"
Synonyms: order, tell, enjoin,
- express a supposition; "Let us say that he did not tell the truth"; "Let''s say you had a lot of money--what would you do?"
- indicate; "The clock says noon"
- communicate or express nonverbally; "What does this painting say?"; "Did his face say anything about how he felt?"
- recite or repeat a fixed text; "Say grace"; "She said her `Hail Mary''"
- speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way; "She pronounces French words in a funny way"; "I cannot say `zip wire''"; "Can the child sound out this complicated word?"
Synonyms: pronounce, articulate, enounce, sound out, enunciate,
- utter aloud; "She said `Hello'' to everyone in the office"
- express in words; "He said that he wanted to marry her"; "tell me what is bothering you"; "state your opinion"; "state your name"
Synonyms: state, tell,
- state as one''s opinion or judgement; declare; "I say let''s forget this whole business"
- report or maintain; "He alleged that he was the victim of a crime"; "He said it was too late to intervene in the war"; "The registrar says that I owe the school money"
Synonyms: allege, aver,
- have or contain a certain wording or form; "The passage reads as follows"; "What does the law say?"
- "say" meaning: Verb: say (said) sey Express in words ...
- "say" meaning in Japanese: １say n. 言いたいこと; 発言の機会; 発言権; 最終決定権. 【動詞＋】 ◆Let him have his...
- "say" meaning in Korean: vt, 말하다, 외다, 암송하다, 이를테면, 글쎄, 잠깐, 할 말, 주장, 발언의 차례(기회), 발언권,...
- "say" meaning in Russian: 1) высказывание, мнение, слово Ex: to have one's say выска...
- "say" meaning in Arabic: n. قول, رأي, دور, حكمة
- "say" meaning in French: n. dire, parole, mot; opinion, avis; expression d'opinio...
"said" in Chinese, "saying" in Chinese, "sooth saying" in Chinese, "port said" in Chinese, "golden saying" in Chinese, "common saying" in Chinese, "saxtorp" in Chinese, "saxtuba" in Chinese, "saxunova" in Chinese, "saxversion" in Chinese, "saxvik" in Chinese, "say [talk] to oneself" in Chinese, "say a bad word about sb" in Chinese, "say a few parting words; say good-bye" in Chinese, "say a few reassuring words" in Chinese,