[ 'si:fu:d ] Pronunciation: "seafood" in a sentence
Noun: seafood 'see`food
- Edible fish (broadly including freshwater fish) or shellfish or roe etc
Derived forms: seafoods
Type of: food, grub, kai [NZ], khana [Asia], solid food
Marine fish and shellfish used as food or suitable for food. (Webster,3d ed) SHELLFISH and FISH PRODUCTS are more specific types of SEAFOOD.
- seafood newburg: Noun: seafood Newb ...
- seafood sauce: Noun: seafood sauc ...
- i enjoy having beer with seafood.
- what kind of seafood do you have?
- i can not stomach seafood.
- it's seafood spaghetti . enjoy your meal .-thank you
- -it's seafood spaghetti . enjoy your meal .-thank you