- Noun: seafowl 'see`fawl
- A bird that frequents coastal waters and the open ocean: gulls; pelicans; gannets; cormorants; albatrosses; petrels; etc.
- seabird, sea bird
Derived forms: seafowls
Type of: aquatic bird
- Its diet may also include the eggs of seafowl.
- That is the Spanish word for seafowl dung.
- The islands frequented were plentiful with potential foods, such as turtle, seafowl, shellfish, and fish.
- They lived primarily of hunting various animals such as seafowl and marine mammals, in addition to fishing and gathering.
- The islands frequented were plentiful with other potential foods, such as turtle, seafowl, shellfish, and fish.