zealous in Chinese
[ 'zeləs ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "zealous"Synonyms of "zealous"Use "zealous" in a sentence
- He was more zealous than the zealots .
- They were zealous reformers but they were not communists .
- Each of the several chief theories has its host of zealous partisans .
- This zealous attempt to identify the "american voice" in fiction can lead to distortion .
- Edward heath, zealous for his european relationship, was increasingly absorbed by domestic crisis .
- In fact, the most important aspect of the matsushita sales "system" is the zealous personal attention matsushita gives to the customer .
- She made zealous efforts to clean up the classroom
- She made zealous efforts to clean up the house
- An eccentric person , especially one who is unduly zealous
- A zealous man , however . really he was
- marked by active interest and enthusiasm; "an avid sports fan"