zealous in a sentence
- Of the three, Bell Atlantic has been the most zealous.
- Ombudsmen are confidential and zealous about protecting the information they receive.
- Toby Pocock, her zealous new entertainment agent, said later.
- That zealous effort, in turn, has slowed the process.
- Some protesters are blaming overly zealous authorities for the low turnout.
- Its flight path wasn't misdirected by a zealous fan.
- Liberals are zealous environmentalists because they think money grows on trees.
- It's fascinating when zealous authoritarians starting talking about freedom.
- But critics say Zedillo is failing to control zealous police agencies.
- Elliott told the BBC he was the victim of zealous prosecutors.
- Some locals say its removal would incite zealous veterans and nationalists.
- The Samanids helped the religion take root through zealous missionary work.
- In this zealous quest of congenial models he hesitates at nothing.
- His enthusiasm and zealous attitude proclaims the Love of his church.
- Emmons'zealous practice schedule caught up with him around 2001.
- He is zealous in rooting all idolatry out of the land.
- It was part of his zealous research on the Lingayath literature.
- The prosecution views aggressive and zealous advocacy as a form of obstruction,
- We are supposed to be zealous advocates for our clients.
- The court was obviously addressing zealous ( and unpopular ) religious speech.
How can I put and write and define zealous in a sentence
and how is the word zealous used in a sentence and examples? 用zealous造句
, zealous meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.