spine in a sentence
- The cancer recurred in 1991, invading her spine and hip.
- The doctors never took out the bullet that lodged his spine.
- Her successor, John Major, had jelly in his spine.
- The pelvis changed position and became mobile relative to the spine.
- The thought of it sends chills up and down my spine.
- Surgery repaired the nerve and spine damage, and he recovered.
- It's that yellow stripe down their spine ."
- An odd sensation began to jangle up Iacenda's spine.
- Listening to her tale, Eakes had tingles down his spine.
- It puts tingles down your back, chills down your spine.
- It's difficult to see spine in a sentence .
- Remember, this was not a neck or a spine injury.
- One bullet is lodged less than an inch from his spine.
- His mission : " To stiffen your spine ."
- Injured areas of the spine might be replaced with solid bone.
- Some ticks are so ugly they send shivers down the spine.
- Spine-Tech shares rose 6 to 51 1 / 2.
- He wore a halo neck brace to stabilize his cervical spine.
- Jordan said, sending shivers down the spines of Bulls fans.
- There are no hard spines, not like on a bluegill.
- The dendrites are the slender spines that help brain cells communicate.
How can I put and write and define spine in a sentence
and how is the word spine used in a sentence and examples? 用spine造句
, spine meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.