spine in Chinese
[ spain ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "spine"Synonyms of "spine"Use "spine" in a sentence
- Something was crawling down his spine .
- Madagascar has a rugged mountain spine .
- A cold shiver ran down her spine .
- A shiver ran down her spine .
- The spine is tooled in gold .
- Rage and hate flowed into her and stiffened her spine .
- Blunt injury to the spine will often heal with complete recovery .
- The distal duodenum and jejunum remain on the right side of the spine .
- We seldom ate fish and then only those that had scales and spines .
- His jacket, i know, concealed a body brace which supported his spine .
- a sharp rigid animal process or appendage; as a porcupine quill or a ridge on a bone or a ray of a fish fin
- the part of a book''s cover that encloses the inner side of the book''s pages and that faces outward when the book is shelved; "the title and author were printed on the spine of the book"
- the series of vertebrae forming the axis of the skeleton and protecting the spinal cord; "the fall broke his back"
Synonyms: spinal column, vertebral column, backbone, back, rachis,
- a small sharp-pointed tip resembling a spike on a stem or leaf
Synonyms: thorn, prickle, pricker, sticker, spikelet,
- any sharply pointed projection
Synonyms: spur, acantha,