skirt in Chinese
[ skə:t ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "skirt"Synonyms of "skirt"Use "skirt" in a sentence
past tense: skirted past participle: skirted plural: skirts present participle: skirting
- This skirt needs letting in at the waist .
- Her long skirt was trailing along the floor .
- Her blouse had parted company with her skirt .
- Do n't always try to skirt round difficulties .
- He had now entered the skirts of the village .
- No leader can skirt all confrontations .
- She skirted round the problem of the high cost .
- The edge of her skirt caught on a nail .
- Long skirts have come into fashion again .
- She wore a jacket and skirt of purple velvet .
- a garment hanging from the waist; worn mainly by girls and women
- cloth covering that forms the part of a garment below the waist
- informal terms for a (young) woman
Synonyms: dame, doll, wench, chick, bird,
- (Fungi) a remnant of the partial veil that in mature mushrooms surrounds the stem like a collar
Synonyms: annulus, Verb
- avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues); "He dodged the issue"; "she skirted the problem"; "They tend to evade their responsibilities"; "he evaded the questions skillfully"
Synonyms: hedge, fudge, evade, put off, circumvent, parry, elude, dodge, duck, sidestep,
- extend on all sides of simultaneously; encircle; "The forest surrounds my property"
Synonyms: surround, environ, ring, border,
- pass around or about; move along the border; "The boat skirted the coast"
- form the edge of
"skirting" in Chinese, "hobble skirt" in Chinese, "swirl skirt" in Chinese, "hula skirt" in Chinese, "skirt chaser" in Chinese, "skirt dancing" in Chinese, "skiros" in Chinese, "skiros dk" in Chinese, "skiros nisos" in Chinese, "skirr" in Chinese, "skirret" in Chinese, "skirt - seek" in Chinese, "skirt an obstacle" in Chinese, "skirt around a reef" in Chinese, "skirt bag" in Chinese,