bird in Chinese
[ bə:d ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "bird"Synonyms of "bird""bird" in a sentence"bird" meaning
- She was more mournful than our birds here .
- A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush .
- A bird chirped nearby somewhere .
- There they were, all the birds in the world .
- Old birds are not to be caught with chaff .
- You can think of the innumerable birds .
- The birds perched upon the television aerial .
- Standley's a wise and salty old bird .
- The song of birds heralds the approach of spring .
- The pulitzer is for the birds .
- warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings
- badminton equipment consisting of a ball of cork or rubber with a crown of feathers
Synonyms: shuttlecock, birdie, shuttle,
- a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
Synonyms: boo, hoot, Bronx cheer, hiss, raspberry, razzing, razz, snort,
- the flesh of a bird or fowl (wild or domestic) used as food
- informal terms for a (young) woman
Synonyms: dame, doll, wench, skirt, chick, Verb
- watch and study birds in their natural habitat
"birding" in Chinese, "bird strike" in Chinese, "game bird" in Chinese, "umbrella bird" in Chinese, "bird cage" in Chinese, "frigate bird" in Chinese, "hurricane bird" in Chinese, "lyre bird" in Chinese, "widow bird" in Chinese, "birclin" in Chinese, "bircoci" in Chinese, "bircsak" in Chinese, "bircu" in Chinese, "bircza" in Chinese, "bird air" in Chinese, "bird and beast design" in Chinese, "bird and beast pattern" in Chinese, "bird arm" in Chinese,