victimisations in a sentence
- Many individual Cambodians share similar mixed feelings of complicity and victimisation.
- What do you mean by the'victimisation'of women?
- They are driven to anonymity only because of the fear of victimisation.
- I think there should be an end to the victimisation of women.
- Risk factors affecting victimisation rates for violent crime and theft ", April 2016
- It's difficult to find victimisations in a sentence.
- Upon surrender, the ratings faced court-martial, imprisonment and victimisation.
- Secondary victimisation is especially common in cases of acquaintance, and statutory rape.
- Large-scale victimisation surveys have been presented as a more reliable indicator.
- Nurses who went back to work reported victimisation.
- The third victimisation for women is rape, which tends to be quite political.
- The bill has a limited definition of disclosure, and does not define victimisation.
- It upheld, however, a victimisation claim.
- This will also " explore alternative approaches to dealing with high frequency repeat victimisation ."
- Unfortunately, school administrations often do not take reports of victimisation of transgender students seriously.
- For the language of the demagogue, victimisation, homophobia and misogyny are the syntax.