victimhood in a sentence
- The answer lies partly in Ecuador's sense of victimhood.
- French-speaking Quebeckers have adopted the comforting role of victimhood.
- What is it about Gore that creates a sense of victimhood?
- But as a historian he has been little interested in victimhood.
- Many priests find it hard to escape a sense of victimhood.
- It's difficult to find victimhood in a sentence.
- Victimhood is the most seductive, self-indulgent of feelings.
- This experience allowed some Japanese to maintain a feeling of victimhood.
- But the years have shown that her victimhood has had its limits.
- A surreal sense of victimhood in Serbia is nothing new.
- Knight's victimhood is mindful of the old Steve Martin routine:
- Double victimhood makes him one of the writer's wraithlike reconcilers:
- That's not victimhood, it's history ."
- The African-Americans are embracing victimhood with a passion,
- Small wonder if Palestinians see the world through a lens of victimhood.
- The result is today's culture of litigious victimhood.