Noun: Europa yû'rowpu
- The 4th largest of Jupiter's satellites; covered with a smooth shell of frozen water
Type of: Galilean, Galilean satellite
Encyclopedia: Europa Europa, Europa
The fifth planet in order from the sun. It is one of the five outer planets of the solar system. Its sixteen natural satellites include Callisto,Europa,Ganymede,and Io.
- mittel-europa: or Mitteleuropa / ...
- versa module europa: [Computer]<hard ...
- love passages concerning io and europa have been narrated.
- still another depicted europa deceived by jupiter under the disguise of a bull.
- i told her it's the barracks, not the fucking hotel europa
- europa-new hard hitting picture warnings for cigarette packs
- civilizations as aesthetic absolute . a morphological approach to mittel-europa