Noun: Europe yûrup
- The 2nd smallest continent (actually a vast peninsula of Eurasia); the British use 'Europe' to refer to all of the continent except the British Isles
- An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members
- European Union, EU, European Community, EC, European Economic Community, EEC, Common Market
- The nations of the European continent collectively
"the Marshall Plan helped Europe recover from World War II"
See also: Eurafrican, European
Type of: accumulation, aggregation, assemblage, collection, continent, global organisation [Brit], global organization, international organisation [Brit], international organization, world organisation [Brit], world organization
Part of: Eurasia, Occident, West
Encyclopedia: Europe, A Prophecy Europe Europe, the Middle East and Africa Europe, a Prophecy
- council of europe: Noun: Council of E ...
- europe agreements: [Economics]Agreeme ...
- europe, fortress: [Economics]See for ...
- he had run the marshall plan in europe.
- storm-clouds of war gathered over europe.
- germany is exterminating the jews of europe.
- crucial events impend in europe.
- europe still had its old class system.