alter ego meaning
Noun: alter ego 'oltur 'eegow
- A very close and trusted friend who seems almost a part of yourself
Derived forms: alter egos
Type of: friend
Encyclopedia: Alter ego
Doctrine of the law disregarding the limited personal liability enjoyed when acting in a corporate capacity when no separate identity of the individual and corporation exists.
- alter: Verb: alter & ...
- ego: Noun: ego &nb ...
- alter / alteration | alter | alteration |: [Law]ALTER - To ch ...
- his alter ego is clark kent
- i said, " girl, i don't want to know about your mild-mannered alter ego.
- he was my alter ego; we were always picking up each other's thoughts
- the parallel universes of your alter egos constitute the level i multiverse
- in a storytelling game, the players use the game's rules to create characters to serve as alter egos of a sort