Adjective: alterable olturubul
- Capable of being changed or altered in some characteristic
"alterable clothing"; "alterable conditions of employment"
- (of the punishment ordered by a court) capable of being changed to one less severe
See also: alter, alterability, commutable
- electrically alterable programmable read-only memory: [Computer]<stor ...
- surplus value is alterable capital generation
- so loan interest is not alterable capital
- the entropy-based color image segmentation with alterable resolution
- active filter with high freqnecy complement and alterable bandwith
- electronically alterable romm