mat in Chinese
[ mæt ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "mat"Synonyms of "mat""mat" in a sentence"mat" meaning
- Please give the table mats a quick wipe .
- He has fond feelings for his alma mater .
- It 's ten years since i left alma mater .
- We sat cross-legged on the matting .
- The force of his fall was broken by the straw mats .
- The mat is wet .
- There are many different materials which can be used as blasting mats .
- The choroid plexus is composed of loose connective tissue of the pia mater .
- We shall have frost tonight , do n't forget to cover up the cabbages with the mat .
- He sent mat penniman to the recorder's office to dig out the names of the owners houses .
- not reflecting light; not glossy; "flat wall paint"; "a photograph with a matte finish"
Synonyms: flat, matt, matte, matted, Verb
- change texture so as to become matted and felt-like; "The fabric felted up after several washes"
Synonyms: felt, felt up, mat up, matt-up, matte up, matte,
- twist together or entwine into a confusing mass; "The child entangled the cord"
Synonyms: entangle, tangle, snarl, Noun
- a thick flat pad used as a floor covering
- sports equipment consisting of a piece of thick padding on the floor for gymnastic sports
Synonyms: gym mat,
- a small pad of material that is used to protect surface from an object placed on it
- mounting consisting of a border or background for a picture
- the property of having little or no contrast; lacking highlights or gloss
Synonyms: flatness, lusterlessness, lustrelessness, matt, matte,
- a mass that is densely tangled or interwoven; "a mat of weeds and grass"
"matted" in Chinese, "mater" in Chinese, "matting" in Chinese, "stabat mater" in Chinese, "coconut matting" in Chinese, "dura mater" in Chinese, "sea mat" in Chinese, "welcome mat" in Chinese, "alma mater" in Chinese, "masztera" in Chinese, "masztich" in Chinese, "masztics" in Chinese, "masztis" in Chinese, "mas我的妈呀" in Chinese, "mat backbreaker" in Chinese, "mat bailey" in Chinese, "mat bottom" in Chinese, "mat braid" in Chinese,