matte in Chinese
[ mæt ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "matte"Use "matte" in a sentence
- I must consult my principal on this matte
- Matte finish gel is perfect for all skin types
- Matte smt full color display data sheet
- Result : skin stay clear and matte all day long
- Matte smt full color display d . .
室内半室外p4 . 35全彩色显示屏
- Selection and development direction of copper matte smelting process
- Coated : gloss , silk , matte - uncoated : book , text , bond , cover ,
- No matte what / whatever he does , he does it patiently / with patience
- I ' m still rendering everything as an extreme matte surface
- Oh , my goodness , what ' s the matte . .
- not reflecting light; not glossy; "flat wall paint"; "a photograph with a matte finish"
Synonyms: flat, mat, matt, matted, Verb
- change texture so as to become matted and felt-like; "The fabric felted up after several washes"
Synonyms: felt, felt up, mat up, matt-up, matte up, mat, Noun
- the property of having little or no contrast; lacking highlights or gloss
Synonyms: flatness, lusterlessness, lustrelessness, mat, matt,
- a mixture of sulfides that forms when sulfide metal ores are smelted