installation in Chinese
[ ˌinstə'leiʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "installation"Synonyms of "installation""installation" in a sentence"installation" meaning
- Installations you might care to visit ?
- The analyser is suitable for fields installation .
- Installation requires several days .
- Flexible tubing can assist in installation in tight space .
- Their installation proved a laborious undertaking .
- The letter authorizes him to visit gsp＆l installations .
- I'm to visit the most secret military installations here .
- All modern vessels of any size are fitted with radar installations .
- The installations tested were of two kinds, each in duplicate .
- A large computer installation is headed by a system analyst .
- the act of installing something (as equipment); "the telephone installation took only a few minutes"
Synonyms: installing, installment, instalment,
- a building or place that provides a particular service or is used for a particular industry; "the assembly plant is an enormous facility"
- a formal entry into an organization or position or office; "his initiation into the club"; "he was ordered to report for induction into the army"; "he gave a speech as part of his installation into the hall of fame"
Synonyms: initiation, induction,
"installable component" in Chinese, "installable compression manager" in Chinese, "installable device drive" in Chinese, "installable file system" in Chinese, "installant" in Chinese, "installation accessories" in Chinese, "installation allowance" in Chinese, "installation and checkout" in Chinese, "installation and checkout phase" in Chinese,