facility in Chinese
[ fə'siliti ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "facility"Use "facility" in a sentence
- He paints landscapes with great facility .
- She learns foreign languages with great facility .
- He used humor and pathos with equal facility .
- The facilities required for convention are extensive .
- As a matter of fact, he had no such facilities .
- Our city needs more facilities for recreation .
- There is much good procedure and technical facility .
- Sugar processing facilities are expensive to build .
- Such facility sickened him .
- The "mask" facility is also often called the "enable" .
- a service that an organization or a piece of equipment offers you; "a cell phone with internet facility"
- something designed and created to serve a particular function and to afford a particular convenience or service; "catering facilities"; "toilet facilities"; "educational facilities"
- a building or place that provides a particular service or is used for a particular industry; "the assembly plant is an enormous facility"
- a natural effortlessness; "they conversed with great facility"; "a happy readiness of conversation"--Jane Austen
- skillful performance or ability without difficulty; "his quick adeptness was a product of good design"; "he was famous for his facility as an archer"
Synonyms: adeptness, adroitness, deftness, quickness,
"facilities unit" in Chinese, "facilities,privilegesandimmunities" in Chinese, "facilitiesmanagementcontract" in Chinese, "facilitory" in Chinese, "facilitory area" in Chinese, "facility ablation test" in Chinese, "facility accepted" in Chinese, "facility account" in Chinese, "facility admission" in Chinese,