farm in Chinese
[ fɑ:m ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "farm"Synonyms of "farm""farm" in a sentence"farm" meaning
past tense: farmed past participle: farmed plural: farms present participle: farming
- On big farms cattle are usually branded .
- The farm came to him on his father 's death .
- A farmer in france farms intensively .
- They farmed the tasks out to private persons .
- I managed my whole farm like a clock .
- Farming has been an up-and-down industry .
- She farmed out the baby with her mother .
- I don't know what kind of a thing a farm is .
- He is a farmer and raises pigs and chickens ..
- You'll have to get yourself work on the farm .
- workplace consisting of farm buildings and cultivated land as a unit; "it takes several people to work the farm"
- cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques; "The Bordeaux region produces great red wines"; "They produce good ham in Parma"; "We grow wheat here"; "We raise hogs here"
Synonyms: grow, raise, produce,
- collect fees or profits
- be a farmer; work as a farmer; "My son is farming in California"
"farming" in Chinese, "farmer" in Chinese, "baby farmer" in Chinese, "fat farm" in Chinese, "aerial farming" in Chinese, "molecular farming" in Chinese, "dry farming" in Chinese, "farm crops" in Chinese, "collective farm" in Chinese, "farlow" in Chinese, "farlow-boettcher tonsil snare" in Chinese, "farlure state" in Chinese, "farlutal" in Chinese, "farlutal tablet" in Chinese, "farm 1leg hinge push up" in Chinese, "farm accountancy data network" in Chinese, "farm accounting" in Chinese, "farm advertising" in Chinese,