farm in a sentence
- He still goes to the farm regularly to work the fields.
- Now he's lost his wife, lost his farm.
- After that, he comes off the farm ready to run.
- Walz designed a center island to resemble an old farm table.
- The farms have passed from fathers to their children for generations.
- That prompted the farm bureau and others to make satisfied noises.
- The farm crisis has rippled through the economy with amazing speed.
- State Farm is the largest, with a 24 percent share.
- It was different a decade ago during the 1980s farm depression.
- Not coincidentally, this mediocrity now wants to sell the farm.
- It's difficult to see farm in a sentence .
- Cutting subsidies to bankrupt farms and businesses will drive up unemployment.
- The old phrase is that the rocks come with the farm.
- Much of the runoff comes from farm fields in the spring.
- The sons and daughters of Cabot are rooted on farms here.
- -- Bland Farms sells more than its famous Vidalia onions.
- He hung up a few pictures of the old farm instead.
- I can remember those dark nights out there on the farm.
- The Number of U . S . Farms Falls Below 2 Million
- In a good year, Alger Farms grosses $ 7 million.
- I think the farm subsidy program will be under clear assault.
How can I put and write and define farm in a sentence
and how is the word farm used in a sentence and examples? farm造句
, farm meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.