data in Chinese
[ 'deitə ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "data"Synonyms of "data""data" in a sentence"data" meaning
- The observational data were irrefutable .
- Nonlinear data exhibit considerable variation .
- The result agreed with experimental data .
- The data is not enough to be convincing .
- Drop data may be presented as moving pictures .
- A real target ship was generating the data .
- It is a memory which stores the data .
- Examination provides corroborative data .
- The data on argentine incomes are sparse .
- This process is called data reduction .
- a collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn; "statistical data"