information in Chinese
[ ˌinfə'meiʃən ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "information"Synonyms of "information""information" in a sentence"information" meaning
- The man is a repository of curious information ..
- It collects information about market needs .
- The book is a repository of curious information ..
- Giving false information is a punishable offence .
- It will be deprived of crucial information .
- Dotted arrows represent flow of information .
- The information on the cards includes series .
- Any kind of information can be digitized .
- He tried to pump the secretary for information .
- The information is easily available .
- (communication theory) a numerical measure of the uncertainty of an outcome; "the signal contained thousands of bits of information"
Synonyms: selective information, entropy,
- knowledge acquired through study or experience or instruction
- a message received and understood
- formal accusation of a crime
- a collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn; "statistical data"
"informatio ociety" in Chinese, "informatio ource" in Chinese, "informatio ystem" in Chinese, "informatiom" in Chinese, "informatiom board" in Chinese, "information (recreation )" in Chinese, "information (repair )" in Chinese, "information about an entertainment event" in Chinese, "information about foreign exchange rates" in Chinese,