cracker in Chinese
How to pronounce "cracker"Synonyms of "cracker""cracker" in a sentence"cracker" meaning
- Never mind what he says, he's a cracker .
- Several other sand crackers have been built since then .
- A large electric magnet on a crane lifts the skull cracker .
- I'm going to get a few crackers or cookies first billy likes a little snack when he gets home from school .
- Chunan ' s special walnut crackers . 2 , 000 won for each bag
- The fire cracker went off and scared jack ' s dog
- " going great , cracker . we ' re diversifying .
- Where are you going ? cracker told us to stay here
- No , it wasn ' t from a cracker jack box
- Ann : ( chewing a cracker ) for the orphans
- a party favor consisting of a paper roll (usually containing candy or a small favor) that pops when pulled at both ends
Synonyms: snapper, cracker bonbon,
- firework consisting of a small explosive charge and fuse in a heavy paper casing
Synonyms: firecracker, banger,
- a thin crisp wafer made of flour and water with or without leavening and shortening; unsweetened or semisweet
- a programmer who cracks (gains unauthorized access to) computers, typically to do malicious things; "crackers are often mistakenly called hackers"
- a poor White person in the southern United States
"crackers" in Chinese, "coal cracker" in Chinese, "cannon cracker" in Chinese, "nut cracker" in Chinese, "oyster cracker" in Chinese, "fire cracker" in Chinese, "cat cracker" in Chinese, "cracked_diamond" in Chinese, "crackel" in Chinese, "cracken" in Chinese, "cracken pash" in Chinese, "crackene" in Chinese, "cracker (food)" in Chinese, "cracker and fanner" in Chinese, "cracker assembly" in Chinese, "cracker box" in Chinese,