adaptation in Chinese
[ ˌædæp'teiʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "adaptation"Synonyms of "adaptation"Use "adaptation" in a sentence
- Facial painting is an adaptation of the mask .
- In their borrowing there was much adaptation .
- This process is known as adaptation .
- That is the basis of adaptation .
- The adaptation to the other components is straightforward .
- Scottish adaptation was made about a century later .
- We must better understand the adaptation of plants to their environment .
- Special adaptations are represented by the ballistic devices of the autochors .
- One of the most striking phenomena of vision is the dark adaptation of the eye .
- He depended for his success more upon the powers of invention than of adaptation .
- (physiology) the responsive adjustment of a sense organ (as the eye) to varying conditions (as of light)
- a written work (as a novel) that has been recast in a new form; "the play is an adaptation of a short novel"
- the process of adapting to something (such as environmental conditions)
Synonyms: adaption, adjustment,
"light adaptation" in Chinese, "feeding adaptation" in Chinese, "divergent adaptation" in Chinese, "adaptable syntactic preprocessor" in Chinese, "adaptable to" in Chinese, "adaptable voltage" in Chinese, "adaptatio" in Chinese, "adaptatiogenesis" in Chinese, "adaptation accommodation" in Chinese, "adaptation array" in Chinese, "adaptation binary load program" in Chinese, "adaptation brightness" in Chinese,