adjustment in Chinese
[ ə'dʒʌstmənt ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "adjustment"Synonyms of "adjustment""adjustment" in a sentence"adjustment" meaning
- There must be an even adjustment here or nothing .
- It is the handwheel adjustment of the kerosene stove wick .
- As far as i could see , it only needed a minor adjustment .
- It is advisable to repeat the adjustment of the setting circles .
- Adjustment is provided in the form of a needle-value or restrictor .
- The arrangement of light industry in the province needs adjustment .
- Such mechanisms allow adjustment to seasonal changes in temperature .
- The front end is equipped with hydraulic jacks used for grade adjustment .
- The buoyant world economy in 1984 supported this adjustment effort .
- Some historicists doubt the possibility of such successful adjustments .
- the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)
Synonyms: alteration, modification,
- the act of adjusting something to match a standard
Synonyms: registration, readjustment,
- making or becoming suitable; adjusting to circumstances
Synonyms: accommodation, fitting,
- an amount added or deducted on the basis of qualifying circumstances; "an allowance for profit"
- the process of adapting to something (such as environmental conditions)
Synonyms: adaptation, adaption,
"adjustiong nut" in Chinese, "adjustive" in Chinese, "adjustive arcs of closure" in Chinese, "adjustive behavior" in Chinese, "adjustmant range" in Chinese, "adjustment (adjusting) lever" in Chinese, "adjustment account" in Chinese, "adjustment after reconciliation" in Chinese, "adjustment assistance" in Chinese,