labor in a sentence
- They were mainly famous for providing much labor and little therapy.
- A young couple fall in love at a Labor Day picnic.
- Senate Labor : Employers pay 80 %, individuals 20 %.
- Serves on House Education and Labor Committee and Natural Resources Committee.
- Labor leaders, however, are urging Metzenbaum to push ahead.
- Baseball away from Don Fehr and revenue sharing and labor negotiating.
- Some sheltered Jews, others helped prisoners used as slave labor.
- Labor negotiations and threatened strikes obviously work well for the Yankees.
- This ushers in a new era of labor and management cooperation.
- Wheat had a natural base with labor and the black community.
- It's difficult to see labor in a sentence .
- Labor Secretary Robert Reich said in a telephone interview Friday afternoon.
- Richard Ravitch, the owners'chief labor executive, said.
- Astros Manager Terry Collins read that the labor secretary had intervened.
- We're beginning to see the fruits of our labor.
- There are enormous amounts of disguised slack in the labor market.
- He transferred to the Department of Labor during World War II.
- Tomorrow is the 100th national anniversary of Labor Day in America.
- The labor agreements will form part of a new business plan.
- They did not, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Labor Secretary Robert Reich said at a news conference last week.
How can I put and write and define labor in a sentence
and how is the word labor used in a sentence and examples? labor造句
, labor meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.