destroy in a sentence
- But it can destroy bodies, minds and positive peer relationships.
- They say safer alternatives to destroy the munitions should be tested.
- Your job is to destroy them all and thus save humanity.
- Still, it is not only outside pressures that destroy coaches.
- The real intention is to destroy many of its important functions.
- Let owners and players continue to fight and destroy each other.
- We need to get our hands on it and destroy it.
- He also advised the Army on how to destroy chemical weapons.
- Herbie Hide could beat him, and Foreman would destroy him.
- "We don't want to destroy the parade.
- Richard Dysart ), who orders the FBI to destroy them.
- The subtext was always the same : will we destroy ourselves?
- He wants to make government more effective, not destroy it.
- The Amendment, however, does not destroy all property rights.
- A child's illness can unite or destroy a couple.
- They believe massive pay cuts could destroy the morale of players.
- If I tell him now, it will destroy his confidence.
- "This stuff destroys me, " says Dickie.
- Now you've got these people trying to destroy it.
- The enemy does not cease in its efforts to destroy us,
How can I put and write and define destroy in a sentence
and how is the word destroy used in a sentence and examples? 用destroy造句
, destroy meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.