cabinda in a sentence
- Roman Catholic priests in Cabinda recently have reported military clashes there.
- Some 20, 000 government soldiers are stationed in Cabinda.
- However, Kabila was in another Angolan town, Cabinda.
- Most crude comes from offshore operations in waters near Cabinda.
- Report accuses Angolan army, Cabinda separatists of human rights abuses
- The MPLA overthrew the provisional FLEC government and incorporated Cabinda into Angola.
- By August 1975 the MPLA had taken control over Cabinda.
- Cabinda is now a province and an exclave of Angola.
- The attackers apparently came from Cabinda, an oil-rich Angolan enclave.
- Cabinda had a special significance during the Cold War.
- It's difficult to see cabinda in a sentence .
- Cabinda is a tiny province wedged between Congo and the Republic of Congo.
- Cabinda was declared Angolan territory in the 1975 accords that granted Angola independence.
- The town of Cabinda is the chief population centre.
- FLEC-FAC continues its struggle for independence both inside and outside Cabinda.
- UNITA tried to wrest control of Cabinda from the MPLA in January 1993.
- Fiote is spoken by about 2.9 %, mainly in Cabinda.
- Sporting de Cabinda finished in the last three spots and will be relegated.
- A border skirmish in Cabinda last June left nine Angolans and two Congolese dead.
- The Cabinda crude oil is a common grade of crude oil produced in Angola.
- At least 2000 Cuban troops were stationed in oil-producing Cabinda Province ".
How can I put and write and define cabinda in a sentence
and how is the word cabinda used in a sentence and examples? cabinda造句
, cabinda meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.