butt in a sentence
- Weeb always had people in his office chewing their butts out.
- Is this a sign of XTRA falling on its Butt Brothers?
- I think I can go down there and whip some butt.
- If I do, I'll get my butt beat.
- NO BUTTS : How many gamblers light up while they play?
- The mommy fingered the butt of her pistol, feeling twitchy.
- It's been made visual on Kick-Butt Hill.
- Or because they were butt ugly and smelled like wet dogs.
- Sorry I'm not here to intercept your sorry butt.
- Coming back, we would fall on our butts and slide.
- It's difficult to see butt in a sentence .
- Goodness, they tattooed the Buckeyes'butts for 63 points.
- Oh, man, I bet Howie got his butt kicked.
- It got me off my butt and I found a doctor.
- He just got shot in the butt and that was it.
- He gave me the butt of his stick in the mouth.
- You're just sitting here on your butts ."
- We got our butts kicked in every aspect of the game.
- Maybe you won't get your butt kicked after all.
- It makes you the butt of jokes from the Macintosh people.
- Who could mimic Beavis and Butt-head in perfect pitch.
How can I put and write and define butt in a sentence
and how is the word butt used in a sentence and examples? butt造句
, butt meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.