barbel in a sentence
- A sensitive chin barbel helps them sniff out the sand crabs.
- Species to be found include Perch, Barbel have been caught.
- Photophores are also present in chin barbels of the family Stomiidae.
- Unlike predatory catfish, these omnivorous catfish have very short barbels.
- It also has tiny barbels at the corners of the mouth.
- Barbels are found in central Asia and Europe and also Africa.
- Another unique feature is the exceptionally long barbels under the mandible.
- This large barbel can reach a length of almost when adult.
- The barbels are white; the bases sometimes have scattered pigmentation.
- After eight years " Barbel " returned to Navy ownership.
- Also there are barbel present with fish over 15 lb being reported.
- This variant is larger and has more vertical bars and longer barbels.
- Their barbels are important for finding food, and should remain healthy.
- The barbels are believed to be sensory features to locate food sources.
- Use fine-grained substrate or their little barbels may wear down.
- The eyes are large and a barbel is present on the chin.
- Barbels may also be nasal, extending from the nostrils.
- Baits for catching barbel vary widely according to local practices and conditions.
- It can be distinguished from spikedace and spinedace by presence of barbels.
- Its barbels are also closer to its mouth than in other species.
How can I put and write and define barbel in a sentence
and how is the word barbel used in a sentence and examples? 用barbel造句
, barbel meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.