winch in Chinese
How to pronounce "winch"Synonyms of "winch""winch" in a sentence"winch" meaning
past tense: winched past participle: winched present participle: winching
- A winch allows the birds to be lowered or raised .
- The long row of righting cables stretched to winches on ford island .
- The winch was again put into operation and one of the men started up the truck .
- Eventually chains were fixed to one end of the dish and a powerful winch was put into operation .
- Thomas squatted on the forward deck, whistling tunelessly, polishing the bronze spool of the anchor winch .
- She brought the hook to the wheelchair, snapped it through a steel eye, then returned to the winch .
- Sometimes they determined to starve me, or at least to shoot me in the face and hands with poisoned arrows, winch would soon dispatch me .
- I turned; a second huge wave was overtaking us, winch i half hoped would drown me. with a curious fascination i watched its awful advent .
- Construction and timbering of big section winch room
- I ' m trying to , all right ? the winch is stuck
我在努力，少废话. . .绞盘又卡住了
- lifting device consisting of a horizontal cylinder turned by a crank on which a cable or rope winds
Synonyms: windlass, Verb
- pull or lift up with or as if with a winch; "winch up the slack line"
"crab winch" in Chinese, "gipsy winch" in Chinese, "hauling winch" in Chinese, "steam winch" in Chinese, "wincent" in Chinese, "wincenty" in Chinese, "wincet" in Chinese, "wincey" in Chinese, "winceyette" in Chinese, "winch (捕捞机械)" in Chinese, "winch and cylinder drying machine" in Chinese, "winch attachment" in Chinese, "winch barge" in Chinese,