shield in Chinese
[ ʃi:ld ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "shield"Synonyms of "shield"Use "shield" in a sentence
past tense: shielded past participle: shielded plural: shields present participle: shielding
- The bulbs should be enclosed in safety shields .
- It could then have served as a trusty shield .
- What are you doing with those swords and shields ?
- The shielding is only perfect .
- You can not shield this criminal from prosecution .
- Now, colleagues shielded him as best they could .
- The police officer shielded the child with her body .
- I can't think of a single reason for shielding them .
- The outermost electron is shielded from the nucleus .
- I tried to shield him against prying journalists .
- hard outer covering or case of certain organisms such as arthropods and turtles
Synonyms: carapace, shell, cuticle,
- armor carried on the arm to intercept blows
- a protective covering or structure
- protect, hide, or conceal from danger or harm
- hold back a thought or feeling about; "She is harboring a grudge against him"
Synonyms: harbor, harbour,
"ozone shield" in Chinese, "oliver shield" in Chinese, "shield law" in Chinese, "water shield" in Chinese, "shield hand" in Chinese, "human shield" in Chinese, "riot shield" in Chinese, "dress shield" in Chinese, "nipple shield" in Chinese, "shiel glen" in Chinese, "shiel lake" in Chinese, "shiela" in Chinese, "shiela tlou" in Chinese, "shielced carbon-arc welding" in Chinese, "shield a embly" in Chinese, "shield accelerator" in Chinese, "shield allies" in Chinese, "shield and sustain" in Chinese,