paddle in Chinese
[ 'pædl ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "paddle"Synonyms of "paddle""paddle" in a sentence"paddle" meaning
- You control a paddle that hits balls against the wall .
- The explorers paddled their canoe cautiously upstream .
- He paddles his own canoe .
- In a few minutes they were paddling sullenly back to the boat .
- He was paddling with his right hand and holding onto the line with his left .
- Work was done in turning the paddle wheel against the resistance of the water .
- "these paddles can pull me through the water real fast," ben panted .
- He dropped his paddle into the water, as if in consideration of a lover's haste .
- Mann found that by rotating his bottles in the water with a device similar to a paddle wheel .
- West wind tore into the waves and its paddles strained as darkness fell over the impartial sea .
- a short light oar used without an oarlock to propel a canoe or small boat
Synonyms: boat paddle,
- an instrument of punishment consisting of a flat board
- a blade of a paddle wheel or water wheel
- small wooden bat with a flat surface; used for hitting balls in various games
- stir with a paddle
- give a spanking to; subject to a spanking
Synonyms: spank, larrup,
- walk unsteadily; "small children toddle"
Synonyms: toddle, coggle, totter, dodder, waddle,
- propel with a paddle; "paddle your own canoe"
- swim like a dog in shallow water
- play in or as if in water, as of small children
Synonyms: dabble, splash around,
"paddle board" in Chinese, "paddle foot" in Chinese, "dog paddle" in Chinese, "paddle wheel" in Chinese, "paddle box" in Chinese, "paddle steamer" in Chinese, "paddington bear" in Chinese, "paddington mercury" in Chinese, "paddington village bazzar" in Chinese, "padding，reinforcement" in Chinese, "paddiruppu" in Chinese, "paddle a canoe" in Chinese, "paddle aerator" in Chinese, "paddle agitato" in Chinese, "paddle agitator" in Chinese,