generation in Chinese
[ ˌdʒenə'reiʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "generation"Use "generation" in a sentence
- His has been a peasant familly for generations .
- My people have lived here for generations .
- A smaller generation sacrifices to excitement .
- It was copied from the first generation tape .
- He was the first of a new generation .
- This generation of americans has already had enough .
- Many representatives of the older generation were there .
- To people of our generation kennedy was a god .
- A judgmental infelicity plagued past generations .
- It sharpened the poetic sensibility of two generations .
- the act of producing offspring or multiplying by such production
Synonyms: multiplication, propagation,
- the production of heat or electricity; "dams were built for the generation of electricity"
- a coming into being
- group of genetically related organisms constituting a single step in the line of descent
- all the people living at the same time or of approximately the same age
Synonyms: coevals, contemporaries,
- the normal time between successive generations; "they had to wait a generation for that prejudice to fade"
- a stage of technological development or innovation; "the third generation of computers"
"beat generation" in Chinese, "sandwich generation" in Chinese, "generation e" in Chinese, "squashd generation" in Chinese, "generation x" in Chinese, "generation gap" in Chinese, "lost generation" in Chinese, "now generation" in Chinese, "x generation" in Chinese, "generatingreserve" in Chinese, "generatingset" in Chinese, "generatingstation" in Chinese, "generatingtransducer" in Chinese, "generatio" in Chinese, "generation advance" in Chinese, "generation after" in Chinese, "generation after generation i love you" in Chinese, "generation alternation" in Chinese,