Synonyms of "waffler""waffler" in a sentence
- Noun: waffler
- Someone who speaks or writes in a vague and evasive manner
Derived forms: wafflers
See also: waffle
Type of: communicator
- Yet every elected official who hints at flexibility is castigated as a waffler.
- Get prepared for a nasty fall debate about who is the bigger waffler.
- A politician who does this, of course, is considered a waffler.
- Now is not the time for rookies, nor cowboys, nor wafflers,
- Lieberman called Kerry a " waffler ."
- Image : Well-intentioned waffler _ but he's a war hero!
- Bill Clinton is generally a drifter and a waffler, whose loose conduct demeans his office.
- He is still a prize waffler.
- Gudmundson then ran for one of the seven Vice-President positions, as did fellow Waffler Mel Watkins.
- (UNDATED ) They are the independents, the swing voters, the undecided, the wafflers, the uncommitted.
What is the meaning of waffler and how to define waffler in English? waffler meaning, what does waffler mean in a sentence? waffler meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.